The first set of the Alpine Miniatures collection, includes a 1/35 figure produced by Alpine MIniatures which depicts a corporal of the 29th Infantry Division, equipped with the most common gear for the late European campaigns of WWII. The miniature has been sculpted by Teasung Harmms exclusively for Vallejo.
8 x 17 ml / 0.57 fl oz + Alpine Miniature + Step-by-Step booklet
70845 Sunny Skin Tone
70819 Iraqi Sand
70875 Beige Brown
70880 Khaki Grey
70892 Yellow Olive
70889 Olive Brown
70822 German Camouflage Black Brown
• Two base colors to paint US jackets, gaiters, webbing and gear in brown olive drab.
• Base color for “mustard” wool trousers.
• Olive green color suitable for painting helmets and greener olive drab gear.
• Two different colors for shading any of the base tones.
• Two different colors for highlighting any of the base tones.
By mixing different base colors with various shadow and highlight tones a wide range of shades of Olive Drab needed to paint US Army uniforms and field gear present during the last years of WWII can be obtained.
Type = Paint, Glues and Finishing Supplies
Period = World War 2
Date of Release = 2021-12-20w
Status = Available