WWII German King Tiger Tank Henschel & Porsche TurretsManufacture Product Number : TPM-0910
- MODEL FEATURES:
- Optional Henschel Turret & Porsche Turret
- Full interior details ~
- Interior hull is divided into four compartments, driving, fighting, engine and transmission. The fighting compartment is situated in the middle part of the tank inside the turret.
- Accurately designed transmission and steering brake.
- Correctly detailed numerous flexible rubber engine cooling duct.
- A 88mm gun designed specifically for Porsche turret.
- A 88mm gun designed specifically for Henschel's turret.
- Completely gun cradle for 88mm KwK43 L/71.
- Separated curved gun mantlet w/ extreme detail.
- Larger style muzzles provided .
- The main gun could be auto-reset by the metal spring.
- 2x Multi-slide-molded 7.92mm MG w/declicate detail.
- Slide molded one piece upper turret accurately shaped for ease assembly.
- Upper turret inner side walls in extreme detail w/separate parts .
- Cupola hatch can be assembled open/closed.
- Loader's hatch can be assembled open/closed with interior metal tube/ actuating rod.
- Rear turret hatch with cover can be modeled open/ closed.
- Three different type 88mm ammunitions w/photo-etched parts for bottom detail, total of 72 rounds stored along the hull sides and a fraction of stored in the rear of the turret.
- The turret could be traversed 360 degrees.
- Two-directional slide-moulded hull bottom with suspension assembly holes on both sides
- Hull inner side walls in extreme detail w/separate parts.
- Slide-moulded swing arms with torsion bars assembly holes.
- Torsion bars and suspension armored covers come as separate parts.
- Late type side fenders w/pattern detail on both top and bottom surface.
- Exhaust pipe w/photo-etched parts for great detail.
- Metal towing cables.
- Slide-molded towing eye brackets in extreme detail w/separate parts.
- Suspension is made up of nine sets of overlapping 800mm road wheels per side.
- Drive sprocket wheel in Late type with authentic detail.
- Idler wheel exhibit maximum detail w/separate armored covers.
- Wider 800mm combat tracks, 105 links toothed track and 105 links flat track, including the spare tracks, they can be joined by 400 shafts, and accurately lined up and saged the result of link's weight. The workable track links are molded in ABS plastic in burnt iron color.
- Photo-eteched engine deck grills and engine grills.
Type = Models
Period = World War 2
Scale = 120mm (1/16 Scale)
Material = Plastic Kit with Photo-etched Details
Finish = Unfinished Model Kit
Date of Release = 2011-04-10
Status = Available
This item is Normally Stocked but may take up to two weeks for delivery if not in stock. We will notify you of any delaysMSRP: $399.99
20% off, you save : $80.00
20% off, you save : $80.00