Blood & Steel is a skirmish level game set during the reign of Queen Victoria. It focuses on combat at the fringes of larger battles and is based on the same mechanics as Blood & Plunder and Blood & Valor, but with key changes that makes it a different gaming experience.
The following conflicts (and force lists) are included:
– 2nd Seminole War (United States & Seminoles)
– Mexican American War (United States & Mexico)
– US Civil War (Union & Confederacy)
– 2nd Taranaki War (Great Britain & Māori)
– Anglo-Zulu War (Great Britain & Zulu)
-Spanish American War (United States & Spain)
MINIATURES NOT INCLUDED WITH RULEBOOK.
Type = Wargaming
Category = Wargaming Rules and Systems
Period = 19th Century
Material = Hardcover Book
Date of Release = 2022-09-26
Status = Back In Stock