Volume #3 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This third volume covers in depth through its 200 pages and more than 900 pictures the following subjects:
- Preparation and priming of all kind of surfaces before paint.
- Pre-shading for highlight panels and surfaces.
- Camouflages and the most complex multi-tone camouflages schemes.
- Airbrush highlights and fading.
- How to paint wood parts of all kind.
- Insignias, numerals and stencils.
- Shadings with inks
Type = Books, Magazines, Catalogs and Videos
Category = Books-Modeling-Aircraft
Material = Softcover Book
Date of Release = 2016-02-21
Status = Available